Postpopuler.com – Spotify Premium Mod APK 188.8.131.526 – With Spotify, other music streaming platforms have sprung up. However, which is currently the most popular among other music streaming applications, Spotify has become one of the most popular applications.
If you want to subscribe to a music streaming platform, like Spotify, is it really the first choice?. Here on our website we will cover everything you need to know about the app. Because Spotify and other music streaming applications have differences. Let’s see the discussion below.
What is Spotify?
Spotify is a music streaming platform that was launched in October 2008. This music application is based in Sweden and since then, Spotify has grown and become a worldwide phenomenon until now. Spotify is now available in 79 countries across 5 continents.
How Spotify Works
If it’s your first time hearing a music streaming platform, you don’t need to be confused. We live in an era of increasingly sophisticated technology where convenience is a must. Therefore start with spotify by following the steps below.
- Go to the Spotify website to sign up for a new account.
- Choose a subscription level (Spotify Free, Spotify Premium). We will discuss the differences between the two below.
- Download the Spotify app from the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Open the app and log into your account.
Free And Premium Spotify Features
Spotify is one of the leading music streaming platforms in the world, spotify also has terms and various features in it. Even though it has been launched for more than two decades, spotify is still growing today. Below are the latest features that spotify has which include free and premium features.
Spotify Free Features
- More than 50 million tracks available to listen.
- Availability of podcasts and audiobooks.
- Travel abroad with your music for up to 14 days.
- Select and play any track on mobile devices.
- Responsive and fast app. Ability to create playlists.
- Follow friends to see what they’re listening to.
- Discover new music based on your interests and current playlists.
- Compatibility with various devices (Console, Speaker, TV, Smart Watch, Smartphone, Car etc).
- Spotify Connect.
- Spotify Pets.
- Spotify Kids.
- Spotify Gift.
Spotify Premium Featur
- All of the above without limitation.
- No ads.
- Listening offline.
- High quality audio.
- Unlimited jumps.
- Spotify Free Trial (3 months Free Premium, cancel anytime).
Different Spotify Premium Plans
If you have decided to spend money to get the best music experience of course with Spotify, you can even customize the package you want. To find out which Spotify premium package is right for you, see below
- Spotify Premium Individual (IDR 49,990 / month) – If you live alone or plan to use Spotify alone, this is the best premium plan for you to get all the features above.
- Spotify Premium Student (IDR 24,990 / month) – For those of you who are still students currently enrolled in a college or university, this is the perfect plan for you. Also, you will get a 50% discount on a subscription of up to 4 years.
- Spotify Premium Duo (IDR 64,990/month) – The perfect premium duo for a couple, or two people living together. Here, you will get 2 premium accounts of course at one discounted price. In addition, there will be an exclusive Duo Mix feature that allows you to listen to tracks that suit the tastes of the two accounts.
- Spotify Premium Family (IDR 79,000 / month) – For music-loving families, Spotify Premium Family is the most suitable plan. Suitable for families with a maximum of 6 members plus you will get an exclusive feature called Family Mix. This allows everyone to get a playlist based on the musical tastes of everyone in the family. Most importantly, you can also access features that allow parents to control access to explicit music for family members.
5 Reasons To Use Spotify Premium
For some people, the free version of Spotify is good enough for their daily listening needs. But for serious music fans, the premium version is indispensable. So, if you’re still not sure if the premium plan is right for you, here are the main reasons to take advantage of Spotify Premium.
- Free lets you listen at just 96 kbps or 160 kbps high quality. But Premium allows you to listen at up to 320kbps which allows for richer and detailed output.
- With the free feature, you will be limited by the number of times you can skip the scrambled sections. Meanwhile, Spotify premium lets you skip as many songs as you like.
- Who likes ads? In the free version, you will be filled with ads that can even ruin your music listening experience. Ads are completely absent when you take advantage of the premium plan.
- You also get exclusive and early access to new albums from your favorite artists for two weeks for premium users.
- You can listen to up to 10,000 songs offline in the premium version.
Spotify And Other Music Streaming Platforms
Thanks to the success of spotify, other music streaming platforms have also sprung up and there are countless of them. The music streaming platforms currently circulating are from big companies Amazon, Youtube and Apple. Here’s a quick comparison that will help you out.
Spotify vs. YouTube Music
- One of the biggest differences between the two is the availability of podcasts and audiobooks. Spotify lets you access over 700,000+ podcasts while YouTube music only focuses on music and music videos.
- Spotify is a music discovery expert. This music streaming platform releases tons of weekly music to suit your tastes. While there is also a music discovery feature for YouTube Music, it is not as complex and dedicated as Spotify.
- Overall, Spotify offers more playlists for every genre than YouTube Music. This is thanks to the fact that Spotify is the largest music streaming platform in the world.
Spotify And Apple Music
- In terms of device compatibility, Spotify can connect to more devices like speakers, consoles, etc. As long as the device is compatible with Spotify Connect, it can be done. On the other hand, Apple Music only allows you to connect to devices especially Apple.
- In terms of music discovery, both platforms are similar in that they display weekly playlists based on your interests. However, if you want a variety of playlists, you have to use Spotify. However, if you are a radio lover, then Apple Music is for you.
- Both platforms allow you to follow artists and friends. But what’s interesting is that you can have group sessions on Spotify that allow you to collaborate on shared playlists.
Spotify And Amazon Music
- The most notable difference is that Spotify lets you listen to songs on demand at no cost (with ads) while Amazon Music doesn’t let you.
- These two apps from this music streaming platform are the best and are user friendly. But when it comes to their website, Spotify is the clear winner with its clean and minimal design and intuitive controls.
- Despite the many features between the two, Spotify still holds the top spot especially for people who just want to listen to music.
Spotify And Pandora
- One of the most obvious differences between the two is that Spotify offers more than just songs.
- Spotify features more podcasts available. Both have similar functions: customization, music discovery, and album assortment.
- When it comes to music discovery, Spotify is at the top of the list as it has tons of weekly playlists based on your interests.
Wrong Spotify Username or Password
Sometimes, you may come across the problem of forgetting the username or password associated with your account. That’s not a problem at all. There are some quick fixes for this problem.
- Make sure you are using the correct account. Confirm your email and phone number.
- You can also go to “Forgot your password” to recover your username and password.
- Make sure if you have an Apple or Facebook account to link one of them to your Spotify. This way, and will not forget your account information, because it is already linked to other sources.
If you already have a linked Apple or Facebook account, but still have the message displayed, there are other options. You can delete Spotify from your Android or close the app on your PC and clear cache and saved passwords.
Next, reinstall and reopen Spotify. Try logging in again using your linked account and logging into your Facebook or Apple account. This should be a solution, if all else fails.